Blogger Widgets

Parisax New Lipstick Shades For Summer 2013


Parisax New Lipstick Shades For Summer 2013

 I am here agian with a new post. This post belongs to girls. All girls must see this. Because it will help you to find your favorite shade for summer. And i hope you all people will like this.
And it will help you to make yourself more attractive.
  
 
 

Goyave Lipstick is a impartial light peach with golden glisten that provides a pure natural coverage on the lips. It’s a gorgeous color to be damaged this season and all summer long if you are looking for a fresh natural look. It feels soft of the lips but it tends to clear up a bit into the lip lines.
Prune Lipstick is a average purple wine red with gold glisten that looks more towards a glowing (reddish) purple once I swatch it on my hand but on my lips is appears as a glowing brown with gold specks. It feels soft on the lips and it has a good color bribe but is not completely dense.
 
Groseille Lipstick is pulsating (vibrant) orange red with an excellent color bribe which looks dense on the lips. It’s a very pigmented shade that will harmonize (complement) any skin tone and append a pop of color.
 
Fraise des Bois Lipstick: It looks like a shadowy rosy peach once it’s swatches on the hand but it turns to a medium natural rose. It’s a natural color  more appropriate for fair to medium skin tones that want a unbiased (Neutral)  rosy pink shade on their lips.
 
 
Lilas Lipstick: It is a average (medium)  lilac with brown undertones once it’s swatches on the hand but on my lips turns into a average (medium)  lilac rose. It is dense (opaque) on the lips and feels smooth and soft.
Pivoine Lipstick: It is my preferred (favorite) shade from all of them and it’s such a vivid(Bright) raspberry color with a hint of burnish(Shine) and dense(opaque) on the lips.
 

I hope you all like my this post. I hopw you gus will tell me about this that how’s it? And what you guys think about it? Do you like it or not? Place your comments below to tell me about your opinion.

0 comments: